How To Sell On ToRReZ Market
Create vendor account
To be able to sell on the market, please create vendor account. If you are verified and well established vendor, please open support ticket and ask for a bond waiver. Make sure to have your PGP key already attached to the account, otherwise administration will not be able to perform verification.
If you are just starting or have no history yet, please choose vendor account type and make a purchase.
- Regular - The Vendor bond is $500.00, and there is no listing limit. The fee for every order is between 4%-5%.
Once you pay, or get vendor account from administration, you will have an access to vendor's links in the sidebar panel, just under the categories tree.
Prepare your vendor account
Before you start selling, there are few things that needs to be done on your vendor account. Please choose Vendor Dashboard link from the menu and go to Settings tab and set:
- Refund Policies - you can predefine as much refund policies as you want and use them while creating a listing.
- Shipping Options - you can predefine as much refund shipping options as you want. It will be
necessary only if you sell physical items.
- Shipping to - please select to which continent or country you will ship your items.
- Name - give your shipping option some clear and understandable name, as this is what buyer sees while making purchase.
- Maximum Quantity - how many items do you allow in one package.
- Price in USD - set your shipping price in USD.
- Price for any other - if you allow more than one item in the package, please specify how much do you want to charge for any extra item. You can also set this amount to 0 if you do not want to charge anything for extra items in the package.
- Min & max delivery time - please specify in how many days (minimum and maximum) your package should arrive to the buyer.
Decide where you want to receive payments
You can receive payments both ways, using your on site wallet or with autowithdraw system.
- On site wallet - If you want to receive payments to your on site wallet, just enable it on the top of the page. After you do that, you will be able to create listings straight away. This way you agree to receive payments with Simple Escrow only.
- Autowithdrawal - If you want to receive payments straight to your regular wallet, please provide your Master Public Keys for BTC/LTC/ZEC and single address for XMR. All of them have to be set in Vendor Tools - Settings - Cryptocurrency settings. Please keep in mind that if you set your details here, you can still choose what payment types you want to support, for each item while creating the listing.
You can easily enable and disable receiving funds with Autowithdrawal option. You can do that in your Cryptocurrency settings. Please keep in mind that you need to have Master Public Keys set if you want to receive Multisignature Escrow payments.
Receiving money with autowithdraw system
You can choose between BTC, XMR, LTC and ZEC.
- BTC and LTC - we accept Extended Public Keys only. It can be xpub, ypub or zpub, depending on your wallet and needs.
- Zcash - we accept Extended Public Key (xpub) or z-address. We recommend using z-addresses for better privacy.
- Monero - we accept any Monero address, except integrated one.
You also are required to set in how many blocks you want your payout transaction to be processed. You can choose between 1 and 100 blocks. Higher block amount means lower transaction fee but slower transaction. Our default value is 10 blocks for every supported coin.
What are Extended Public Keys and how to get them
Extended Public Key is a master public key from your wallet. The market uses it to create unique address for each order. Please keep in mind that Public Key is different from Private Key. Public Key will not allow the market to access the funds, never.
We strongly recommend to create separate wallets for market usage. You should never mix your private coins with the coins you have get from your sales. Always make sure to mix or break the chain with your Bitcoins.
We recommend using Electrum wallet, which is already integrated in Tails or Whonix. Using the market with Electrum wallet is simple and easy. For Bitcoin and Litecoin, just open up your Electrum wallet, go to Wallet menu and click Information. You will get your Extended Public Key from the opened window. Just copy it and fill in your settings.
For Monero, just use any address you wish, except integrated one. There is no need to rotate your address in your settings, as Monero is fully private coin but feel free to update your address from time to time, just to be on the safe side.
Zcash is a bit trickier to use when it comes to obtaining Extended Public Key. We recommend receiving Zcash into your z-address, which makes it untraceable. You can also get an Extended Public Key for ZEC, from hardware devices like Ledger or Trezor.
Going on vacation? Set Away Mode.
In Vendor Tools - Settings you have an option to set the Away Mode. Before you will be able to set it, you have to clear pending orders, if there are any outstanding ones. Once you set the away mode, just choose the date and you can also choose away message, which will show on every item you have listed.
When your account is in Away Mode, your listings are pushed down to the bottom of the list and are properly marked. Buyers can still go through your offers but cannot purchase them, until your account will be back from the Away Mode.
All set? Create your listing.
If your account is all set, it is time to create the listing. You can choose the option Create Listing from the sidebar or Sell Item from Vendor Dashboard.
- Title - give your item proper title, so people will know what is being sold. Do not use any tricks, and words that does not fit your item description.
- Subtitle - you can give your item subtitle in here, just put some brief description for example or any other information you find important.
- Category - please choose proper category for your item. Keep in mind that if you do not know to which subcategory link your item, just use the parent category.
- Ships From - select from which country or continent do you ship your item. You can leave it blank for both physical or digital items. If you leave it blank, your item will not show up if buyer is looking for an item using Shipping From option as a filter.
- Description - please describe your item properly. We do not allow to use any html/bb tags so please do not use them as they will not be displayed. Make sure to not to spam your description with keywords that does not match the item you sell. This might be considered as a spam offer and can be blocked by moderators.
- Refunds Policy - if you have predefined Refund Policy in previous step, now it is the time to select it. You can also click the button Provide custom policy - and make custom one, for each item.
- Type - please choose either you want to sell a physical or the digital item. If you choose the digital one, you will be asked to provide it's details in later stage.
- Price in USD - because of the crypto price fluctuations, we take the price in USD so the price in chosen crypto will be properly adjusted to match your required USD price.
- Payment Options - this is where you decide which payment options do you want to make available for the buyers. You can easily choose between Simple Escrow mode or Multisignature Escrow. It is just the matter of checking the checkbox, there is no other action needed.
If you have a Finalize Early enabled on your account, you can choose if you want to enable it for every listing, separately. You can choose between disabling, enabling optional FE or required FE depending on the type of Finalize Early you have.
If you sell physical item, here you have to choose which shipping options you want to assign to the item. Also please specify the quantity. You can type 0 if you have unlimited amount of items.
On physical items, you can define the minimum quantity which you allow to sell per one purchase, the step you want the quantity to increase by and the maximum quantity that you allow per one purchase.
If you sell digital item, here you have to choose what kind of auto delivery you want to enable for your item:
- Disabled - item will not be auto delivered. You have to manually provide item's content, after your order is paid.
- Every customer should get same item - item will be auto delivered. You have to manually provide item's content in Purchase Message. You are also required to specify how many items you want to sell.
- Every customer should get own, unique item - item will be auto delivered, randomly chosen from the items you have to manually provide in later steps.
If you choose "Every customer should get own, unique item" - we will provide you the text area where you have to put your digital item entries. Keep in mind that one line in this field equals to the one item. You are limited to 255 characters per one line and you can add up to 1000 items at the same time here. If you want to top up your items, you can do that later on, while your listing is already active.
Here you can define discounts if you sell certain kind of an item. You have to provide minimum and maximum amount of items and the discount (in percentage) that applies to that range.
If you are eligible to create Finalize Early listings, you can define the discount for the buyer if he decides to use Finalize Early option on his purchase.
You can also define discount per enabled Payment System. It means that you can for example give 10% discount for using Monero.
If you sell physical item, here you can set some message which will be displayed to the buyer, straight after payment confirmation. On the screen you can see the variables which can be used within purchase message.
If you sell physical item, here you can set some message which will be displayed to the buyer, straight after his payment will confirm. On the screen you can see the variables which can be used within purchase message. If you sell digital item with disabled auto delivery, this message has the same role as described above.
If you sell digital item with "Every customer should get same item" - you should specify the item location in your Purchase Message, for example if you sell some tutorial - provide the link to download etc.
If you sell digital item with "Every customer should get own, unique item" - we have prepared example message to the customer. The most important is [item-data] variable, which will randomly choose the item from Auto Delivery Entries you have set in previous stage.
Please keep in mind that for auto delivered items, Purchase Message is the first and the only message buyer receives automatically, after purchase is confirmed. Please make sure to provide all necessary information in it, so you do not have to process those orders manually.
You can attach up to five pictures per one item. After you attach them, you can delete or mark as a primary whatever picture you choose. We accept pictures up to 2MB size and we will remove all exif data for you, in case you forget to do that.
Here you can review all the details of your listing, before you decide to publish it. For your convenience, you can move between all the parts of the listing process with no feat of loosing any saved data. You can also start over with the clear forms, by clicking appropriate button.
If your item is ready, just click Publish Listing button. In case there is anything missing, the system will forward you to the subpage with missing stuff.
Managing your orders and items
Whenever you have an order to process, the system will notify you with little badge with the number of orders to process. The counter badge will be visible next to the Vendor Dashboard link on your sidebar or on Order's tab after you go to the Vendor Dashboard Section.
All orders are displayed on the list and you can clearly see which ones requires what action. You can check those by looking at Status field. To interact with the order, just click on the item's name and you will be redirected to the order page with all necessary information and steps you have to take (if any) .
To manage your existing listings, just go to the Items tab. You will also be informed there, how many listing you currently own. You will see the full breakdown of your items, including data like item status, how many of items you sold already and how much items you have left. Every item can be individually controlled, here are possible actions:
- Pause / Activate listing - here you can stop displaying your item for unlimited time or enable already stopped item.
- Delete listing - rather self explanatory. Keep in mind that you cannot retrieve your deleted item!
- Duplicate listing - this options forwards you to create the new item with all the details pre filled from the chosen listing.
- Edit listing - this options lets you update the listing details, like description, title etc.
- Add quantity - this operation lets you increase the quantity of currently sold item.
- Add auto delivery items - this operation is only available to unique digital items. You can add more auto delivery entries in here.
- Edit pictures - this option allow you to add and remove images attached to item listing.
Because sometimes we use icons, especially for managing items, it is good to hover the mouse on them for a second to read the icon description.
Releasing funds from Multisignature Escrow
When you get paid using Multisignature Escrow, you need to complete few simple steps to sign the transaction and release the funds:
- Just go to your order page and you will see payout address and transaction hex.
- Go to the Sign tab, on the very top of the page.
- Please copy transaction hex from the market and paste it on the site, in the large text field (under the private key input field).
- To get your private key, open your Electrum wallet.
- Go to the Addresses tab and find your payout address, which you can take from the order page. Use ctrl+f to use search option.
- Click with the right mouse button on the address, and chose Private key from the menu.
- Copy only the value after colon, so if you see something like p2wpkh:L2Zxxx... then start copying from letter L. You can leave your Electrum open, you will need it soon.
- Now paste the private key to the coinb.in site, just above the transaction hex which you copied earlier.
- Submit and wait for the signed transaction output, how long you wait depends on the speed of your computer but it should happen in seconds.
- Copy the signed transaction which will appear on the screen.
- Go back to Electrum wallet, choose Tools - Load Transaction - From text, from the top menu.
- Paste the signed transaction and click Load Transaction.
- Now only thing you have to do is to broadcast the transaction and your payout is completed.
The above process applies to Bitcoin and Litecoin, considering that you use Electrum wallet. If you want to broadcast transaction from the different wallet, you will need to import your redeem script into it. Redeem script is visible on order summary: Multisignature redeem script.