Drugs and Chemicals (9055)
- Cannabis & Hash (2146)
- Stimulants (1739)
- • Precursors (0)
- Ecstasy (761)
- Opiates (705)
- Benzos (787)
- Psychedelics (855)
- Dissociatives (322)
- • Prescriptions Drugs (347)
- • Steroids (309)
- • Tobacco (15)
- • Weight Loss (27)
- • Accessories (7)
- Counterfeit (651)
- Software & Malware (803)
- Tutorials and e-books (2557)
- Services (555)
- Carded Items (149)
- Accounts (2166)
- CVV & Credit Cards (456)
- Personal Information (655)
- • Dumps & Tracks (35)
Welcome to the support center. We are doing our best to answer your query as fast as it's possible, but most likely, you will get your answer in 24h. Before you proceed please make sure your question is not already answered in FAQ or in our How To Buy Tutorial. If your question is already answered there, your ticket might be deleted with no answer.
Please choose the topic of your issue:
How to add funds to the site?
- Click $0.00 symbol on the very top right corner of the page. If your wallet is not enabled, click Enable Wallet button.
- Choose which crypto you want to deposit and click Deposit.
- Click Generate Address and wait few seconds until you see the deposit address.
- PGP verify the deposit address. Do not deposit any funds until you are sure that the deposit address belongs to the market.
- Send the funds. Keep in mind we will credit the funds after they get the required number of confirmation. Those can be found on the deposit page.
My deposit is detected but still unconfirmed, what can I do?
If your deposit is detected in the system and it still does not have required number of confirmations then you have to wait for them. We cannot speed up any confirmation process on the blockchain and we are not responsible for low fee transactions sent to the market.
My deposit is not detected and I have required number confirmations.
If you sent the funds to the given address and they have never showed up then most likely you have been phished. Please read those simple rules what to do in this case:
- Always get the links from trusted sources like dark.fail. You can also bookmark our four mirrors as we will not rotate them. Make sure to PGP verify the mirror's list.
- Always PGP verify everything which is verifiable. Do not just "compare" the address you see against the address in PGP message. They will always match but it does not mean that they are valid. You have to import market's PGP keys and then verify every single payment message you will get from us.
- Always check the mirror's address while you are on captcha page. We always show the url of current mirror as a captcha background - if they match with the url you see in the browser then mirror is valid - otherwise you are on the phishing page.
If you have PGP verified the address, your transfer has required number of confirmations then open the ticket and provide: the deposit address and the PGP message. If we find out that the address does not belong to the market (that you have never really PGP verify it), your ticket will be deleted with no answer.
My deposit address keeps changing, why is that?
When you generate deposit address, it will not change until it receives any funds and they confirms. If your address keeps changing, then you are probably on the phishing page.
How can I pay for the order from my on site wallet?
Make sure to hold enough balance on chosen cryptocurrency if you want to pay with it. After you initiate the purchase, you will see On Site Wallet Balances buttons and Direct Payment buttons. If you cannot see any On Site Wallet buttons then you do not have enough balance to pay for the purchase.
I have paid for my order but payment is not reflected on the order page.
First of all, please scroll the page down to see more details. We always show amount of funds already received for the order and the amount that still has to be paid. Most of customers do not pay the exact amount and orders are not processed. Please make sure your order is fully paid and funds are received within 24h payment window.
I have paid for my order but it is gone from the list.
If you have paid for an order and it is gone from the list, there could be few different reasons for that:
- Your payment did not confirm within 24h payment window. In this case, your payment will be refunded to your on site wallet as soon as it receives number of required confirmations.
- You have used phishing site and never check the validity of PGP signed payment address. In this case we recommend to take steps explained in Account - I have been phished section.
My order is completed and I have never received it.
If you did not extend the auto-finalize time or dispute an order, it auto-finalizes itself over the time. This information is available on the order page and also in our FAQ. Once order is auto-finalized funds are already in vendor's possession and we cannot get them back for you. All you can do now is to contact vendor through Order Messages (if order is still on the list) or in Communication Center. Also make sure to leave proper feedback before feedback time runs out.
Order is not completed and vendor is not responding to my messages.
Once the order is created you are allowed to talk to the vendor in order messages. If vendor does not respond to you there and order is still in "Shipping" state, there is nothing we can really do about it, you need to wait for vendors reaction or for order timeout.
My order is not arriving and auto-finalize time comes to the end.
If you still have not received your order, make sure to use all extension days that are possible. If your order is still not received, dispute an order.
Vendor is not responding in my dispute.
We always give about 48h for every party to answer the dispute message. If vendor does not respond to you in that time, please open support ticket and provide order ID.
How to withdraw funds from the site?
- Choose which crypto you want to withdraw and click Withdraw.
- Enter the withdraw address and choose Target Blocks. The more target blocks you set, the cheaper your transaction will be but it might get long time to confirm on the blockchain.
I have a balance but withdraw button is "greyed out".
If your withdraw button is greyed out then your balance does not meet the required minimum amount to withdraw. To find out what the minimum is, please hover the mouse on withdraw button.
I forgot my PIN number.
The PIN number is set while registering on the site, try to remind what PIN have you set. If you still cannot remember your PIN, go to My Account - Change PIN section and provide your mnemonic to reset your PIN. Please keep in mind that for security reasons PIN change is not instant and will take over 12h to proceed. You can watch progress of PIN reset in any coin ledger on your on site wallet.
I forgot my PIN number and my mnemonic.
If you forgot both, PIN and mnemonic then this account is useless. We cannot unlock it under any circumstances, no matter how much funds is still left in it.
I want to become a Vendor
Go to Become a Vendor link in your sidebar menu and then follow all the instructions there.
I am experienced vendor and want my bond to be waived
Are you verified and well-rated Vendor on other markets? Please read the requirement for a fee waiver
- You have to use the same PGP key on as you have used to have on the accounts you want us to verify.
- You are required to have at least 200 successful transactions from three other markets combined or from one market.
- If none of your accounts are active any more, your PGP key has to be verifiable on sources like Recon or DarkNet Trust.
- We reserve the right to deny your request, without giving any reason.
I have other query, not answered here.
Feel free to ask us any question. Before you do, make sure to read our FAQ and Tutorials as we have covered all market description in there. If we find out that your question is already answered on the site your ticket will be deleted with no answer.
Are you total noob or just starting your journey on darknet? There is nothing wrong with that as soon as you realize it sooner than later. Moving around the darknet with no basic knowledge can only harm you. Fortunately good people like /u/Shakybeats from Dread forum (link in site footer) prepared Darknet Markets Buyer's Bible. This is a must for every new person here. The whole bible is available at:
Your Support Tickets
|Date||User||Title||Last Message Author||Status||Action|